SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES BULGARIA LTD.
Preventive maintenance and repairs of HVAC equipment, ensuring the availability of HVAC installations.
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company, is a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of sensors and controls. They produce a wide range of customized, innovative sensors and controls for mission critical applications such as thermal circuit breakers in aircraft, pressure sensors in automotive systems, and bimetal current and temperature control devices in electric motors.
Due to the high workload of the production lines, it is of the utmost importance for Sensata to maintain a steady microclimate in the premises. Any shutdown of HVAC installations leads to undesirable work process interruptions and lost of production.
Sensata was looking for a partner who could guarantee 24/7 availability of the installations.
- Providing expert judgment on the available HVAC equipment
- Preparing reports on preventive repairs of critical equipment
- Providing service teams 24/7
- Renovation and replacement of HVAC equipment
Botevgrad city, Sofia city,
Activity type: Maintenance
serving >12,000 m2
of production area
More than 23 air handling units and 12 chillers served
Enlarge the scope with energy savings solutions
- Predictability and availability of HVAC facilities
- Reduced repair times and consistent technical support are provided
- Increases the comfort and quality of the microclimate, helping to increase production line and staff performance
- Guaranteed response time and troubleshooting
- Assistance in selecting new equipment