TELUS TOWER: Operations & Maintenance
Full scope of technical services. Operations and maintenance of all building installations.
Veolia was awarded 3-years’ O&M contract for technical building management of Telus Tower – a favored top office location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The building is equipped with high-class technical facilities, which require professional maintenance.
The customer is looking for a reliable partner to assign all the activities of technical building management.
The clients most important expectations are:
- to secure the comfort of the building residents and maintain the high level of reliability of the technical equipment
- to develop an energy efficiency plan for optimization of the building energy consumption
- to provide full transparency of activities, costs and reaction time.
The services provided by Veolia include:
- O&M of all technical equipment
- online ticketing platform for easy communication and transparency
- 24/7 emergency services
- administrative services
- various technical services for tenants
- CAPEX and OPEX advisory services
Activity type: Operations & Maintenance
Total built-up area: 55 000 m2
Building occupancy: 100%
Offices working time: 24/7
The benefits for the Client are guaranteed technical functioning of all the facilities, reduced OPEX, performance based on Key performance indicators (KPIs), technical back-office support to solve complicated problems and deliver solutions, analysis of existing systems to identify energy conservation measures for future Hubgrade implementation.