We offer analysis of samples of potable and surface water, groundwater, table, spring and mineral water; wastewater and sludge; sample-taking by an accredited laboratory; analysis of chemicals used for water/wastewater treatment
What do our services include?
Analyses of samples of:
- potable and surface water, groundwater, table, spring and mineral water, wastewater
- sludge from WWTP
- chemicals – bleach and ferric chloride, used in water treatment
Taking samples from:
- potable, spring and mineral water, groundwater, wastewater, rivers, lakes, dams, sludge
- ferric chloride within the scope of accreditation
What do we have available?
- Experienced and qualified employees
- High-tech equipment:
GC-FID, GC/MS-MS, Р&T
- Certified reference materials and strains.
- Two laboratory offices, each with an area of over 500 m2, equipped with general ventilation
- Two storage places for the storage of chemicals, reagents and consumables, meeting all requirements for safe storage of hazardous materials and mixtures, equipped with emergency ventilation
- Microbiological laboratories for potable water and wastewater, constructed and operated in conformity with Eurachem Guide, Second Edition 2013, Accreditation for Microbiological Laboratories.
- Specialized laboratory for sensor analysis of water, constructed in conformity with the requirements of ЕА 4/09 G
The Laboratory Testing Complex (LTC) to "Sofiyska Voda" is a high-tech laboratory having a team of experienced and highly qualified specialists and offering a wide range of environmental analyses. The laboratory of "Sofiyska Voda" has been accredited under the latest version of the standard BDS EN ISO/IEC 17025 and owns a certificate issued by the Bulgarian Accreditation Service.
Stages of the service we offer and why you should choose us?
Guaranteed transport and conditions for storing the sample
Complete traceability of each sample
Provision of specialized containers
Instructions for the customer how to take samples
Taking samples outside the region of Sofia
High-tech equipment and qualified employees
Daily control of the quality of testing, the equipment and the testing methods
Metrological traceability of results
Ensured validity and reliability of the results
Anonymity in the analysis and confidentiality in receiving results
Within 15 calendar days from the date of the sample receipt
Interpretation and analysis of results
Declaration of conformity
pursuant to statutory document/ specification